Using tricks to get your ex back can be a good idea or a bad idea. The idea is to get your ex to re-think what they have been thinking about you after breaking up and for them to come back to you on there own. Of course this can be abused by taking the psychological factor too far by lying or tricking them in the real sense of the word. Really all you are doing is getting them to be re-interested in you. Check out this video for some tips.
Do you think you are capable of trying these techniques? If you have already broke up and would like to get back together with your ex why not give it a try?
Don't Make These 10 Relationship Breakup Mistakes Ever
By Makoo L.
Have you just experienced a relationship breakup? Have you been making major mistakes that could be a relationship killer that you must stop doing immediately? Check out this list of items that you may very well be unknowingly doing. If you are guilty of any of these things you must stop now as they are bad for your relationships now and in the future.
1. Do you treat your girl great no matter how bad she treats you? Now this may work occasionally but in the long-term this strategy will fail. You will be losing your self- respect and if your girl does take you back she will have lost respect for you also knowing she can walk all over you and get away with it.
2. Displaying neediness in a relationship is a relationship killer. Showing neediness is not attractive and again you tend to lose any respect from your partner. You may think it shows you really love them or you may do it because you lack confidence in the relationship. Whatever the reason be careful being needy.
3. Do you lose your temper or are you cool, calm and collective? If you tend to lose your cool or have a bad temper you need to learn how to control it. Just flying off the handle at anything that just does not seem right to you not only is a relationship killer but your friends get tired of it also. There is a time and place to lose your temper but you must not just do it haphazardly.
Your partner may take advantage of your temper and turn your emotions on and off just to mess with you. To avoid this be in control of your emotional state and choose which emotions to display and at the correct times.
4. Doing this next thing may sound backwards but it is what you must do. Stop trying to make contact with your ex partner after breaking up. This means by phone, text messages, email and especially in person. You should even avoid talking to their friends at this point to avoid any controversy.
5. Do not be afraid to date others. If your ex finds out you are dating, this will get their interest because they want to know who you are dating, and it will make them jealous. They may not be dating anyone themselves and if they find out you are not just sitting home doing nothing it will get their curiosity level maxed out.
Now having said that you do not want to go out and date someone to use it as a weapon against your ex. The person you are dating will be pretty upset if they find out you used them. You should also not flaunt that you are dating someone else; you want to keep it quite and let them find out second-hand.
6. Letting the relationship breakup dominate your life to the point you cannot do anything. You cannot let it make you feel like the world is coming to an end, it's not. You only broke up with someone and you will either get back with them at some point or move on with your life.
If you let the breakup dominate your life you will suffer emotionally and financially because it could hinder your job. Whether you decide to get your ex back or not get out and enjoy your life.
7. If you have no clear-cut plan to handle your breakup you are going to make all the wrong moves. Do not try to go it alone or just wing it, you will make some mistakes that are going to make your situation worse.
Having a good plan will help you focus on making the right moves for the best success. Do some research to find the best tactics that can work for your particular situation.
8. Failing to keep in touch with family and friends because you are waiting for your ex to come back. Keep in touch with them and go out with your friends and enjoy yourself, but do not talk about your ex. Have fun and you will recover from the breakup faster.
9. If you do not have a plan to deal with the emotional aspects of the breakup you will suffer. Going through a breakup can be very difficult for some. It is painful emotionally and if not controlled it will control you. Learn how to handle a breakup from one of the many resources available so you can survive intact.
10. Your partner gives you a reason they are breaking up with you, but the reasons they give are not really it. They most likely will not tell you the truth about why they are leaving you and you mistakenly act on those reasons. The reasons a person leaves their partner is almost always the same for every relationship, your partner just does not want to be up front with you and makes an excuse.
Heed these tips and try to avoid making the mistake. If you want to get your ex back find a great resource that will give a road map to follow to help you achieve your goal without trying to reinvent the wheel.
To discover how you can get your ex back or save your relationship, check out this relationship breakup site. His E-book has become one of the bestselling systems on saving relationships.